A Journey into Self Love
and Reclaiming the Sanctuary Within.
Whether you have experienced emotional, physical or sexual trauma and abuse, there can be a new beginning, healing and restitution in which your past no longer governs your present and future. In the context of individual, couples’ or group wrokshops (in person, phone or on-line), you will have a multi-faceted and customized healing experience that will clear trauma symptoms and bring you to a place of deep peace, relaxation, joy, self worth, and self-love.
I am so glad that you are here! There is light at the end of the tunnel, and having walked this path myself, I can lead you there. Please email or call me to set up a free consultation: JillFrazin@gmail.com/303-709-7101.
Listen to me interviewed by Bree Yatkowitz about sexuality and sacred dance on the podcast “me too, NOW WHAT?” It will be posted as Episode 8 on Monday May 14th, 2018. Here’s the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/me-too-now-what/id1358550296
As a thank you for subscribing, you will be gifted a “live” bedtime story that is meant to be an evening ritual to support the inner child within all of us
The Blessings of Jasmine:
- During this time of world change, it is necessary to learn how to live in the dimension of divine love, light and miracles. Come join me to learn how to use your body literally as a vehicle to raise your vibration so that you can live in and radiate the dimension of divine love.
- By activating the energy in the room through her dance, teachings and energy work, Jillian offers a powerful form of group energy medicine that is reminiscent of ancient temple dance.
- Date/Time/Location: Friday June 1st, 7-8:30 pm at 1025 Rosewood Ave, Suite 106, Boulder CO 80304, $18 suggested donation
- Please wear white and/or pastel clothing that is very comfortable for movement.
A Journey into Self Love (for women and men):
Restorative Wave Motion and the Art of Sacred Dance
- Come join me for a 5 hour workshop to learn how to undulate the waves of self love through your body and radiate the dimension of divine love. You will have the option to be video conferenced into the group, if you are not local.
- Date/Time/Location: Saturday June 2nd, 2-7 pm at 1025 Rosewood Ave, Suite 106, Boulder CO 80304, $150/person.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring water, snacks and a thick pad or yoga mat.
A Journey into Self Love (for women and men):
Learning the energetic and psychological components of self love.
- This is a weekly 1 1/2 hour group (for men and women) for a period of 6 weeks, with easy self care assignments in between sessions. You will have the option to be video conferenced into the group, if you are not local.
- Here is an overview of the topics we will be covering in the 6 weeks:
- Weekly group energy healing experience.
- Energetic skills for clearing “yuck” out of your energy field and physical space.
- Skills for having healthy energetic dynamics with others.
- Skills for clearing up emotional and psychic loose ends from your past.
- Skills for dealing with emotional triggers and transmuting emotions.
- Do-it-yourself tools for cleaning your own trauma and ptsd.
- Skills for energetically nourishing yourself and empowering your energy field.
- Energetic skills for grounding & growing pleasure in the body.
- Skills for having an intimate connection to yourself so that you feel deeply loved by you.
- The next 6 week group will be on Wednesdays from 6-7:30 pm starting on June 6th, at 1025 Rosewood Ave, Suite 106, Boulder CO 80304. The cost is $324 for the 6 week program ($54 per session, which also includes teaching videos, meditations and homework assignments).
- If you would like to sign up, please e-mail me as soon as possible in order to arrange group logistics. This will be an on-going offering in case these dates don’t work for you. Also, I will be able to find a way to “make-up” the session if you can’t attend one of them.
About Sacred Dance
I use the wave motion movements of sacred dance (through my movements as well as teaching it) to clear the emotional and physical pain in the body and restore the sanctuary within.
“. . a call to the past when movements and soundings created the space of a temple, awakened sensations in the body, aligned the body’s chakras, transmitted frequencies of raised vibrations, awakened consciousness, and offered blessings to those who watched and experienced it.”
Childhood abuse, sexual abuse, and trauma at any phase of life, stays frozen in the tissues of the body, creating symptoms of chronic physical or emotional pain, until the natural empowerment in the body is re-activated and the trauma is energetically “pushed” out. Once the traumatic invasion is “pushed out,” you can re-claim your relationship with your life force and sexual energy in your body so that you can fully engage with life, love and physical intimacy.
Who do I work with?
I help those with a history of trauma, abuse or sexual abuse and who are longing to be free of chronic emotional and physical pain that has cut them off from the ability to engage fully with life, love and physical intimacy. Do you have any of the following symptoms? Physical Pain: Chronic physical pain, back pain, paralysis, cervical or ovarian cancer, endometriosis, fibromyalgia, IBS, or chronic fatigue. Emotional Pain: Chronic feelings of shame and guilt, self harm, depression, anxiety, irritability, PTSD, eating disorders and addictions with drugs, alcohol, romantic and sexual fantasy, and too much drama. Sexual Wounding: Sexually shut down, ashamed or anxious when it comes to physical intimacy, Struggling to embody your sexuality or sexual expression, Sruggling to feel your vitality, passion for life, and the sensuality of your being?
Results from working with Divine Life Activations
* You won’t be frozen in fear and pain anymore and you will feel a deep peace and relaxation take hold throughout your body. * You will have the skills to throw off trauma as needed throughout your life, and you will have the skills to maintain an empowered, self-loving and self-protecting energy field.
- You will have a “felt sense” of what a boundary is so that your “No” truly embodies and expresses “No.”
- You will be free from shame and feel the innocence of having pleasure in your body again. You will know what self worth and self love “feels like” in the body.
- You will learn how to move waves of pleasure, inner joy and self-love through your body.
- You will be able to open up to physical intimacy because you will be re-connected to “you” again.